Hi all! Here I'm again writing on the pages of NOI - if this Wordpress app I have installed on phone will let me post at all! My computer can't seem to connect to my Internet's WiFi no matter what tricks and hacks I try so I need to get a day off work for some tech from the phone company to come over and see what can be done. But hey, at least I have Internet on phone, so after an exhausting wait I thought I'd try this app thingy and see if it lets me post anything. If this post goes live it means HUGE SUCCESS, like GLaDOS would say ;)
Like the title says, I want to resume posting with more frequency here on the blog. I've really, really missed doing things I enjoy. All my life nowadays seems to resolve around a job I don't particularly enjoy and that does not even pay off, though, so I held off thinking I don't really have that much to write about. I'm a boring person living a boring life in a boring world.
But hey... it doesn't have to stay boring, does it? I'll try looking around myself more for things to write about. It needn't be grandiose - even little things about everyday life. I can almost never afford going to theater or buying books, but if I catch something interesting on TV or on the Internet, I can still review it. Who cares if it's not sparkling new, right? You gotta do with what life throws your life.
Also something that plays a big part in my life right now is depression, or rather my struggle in trying to raise above it. I hit some pretty bad lows in the past year, in no small part cued by external circumstances that just added up to a messed up head. But I'm fighting everyday to get out of the pit, so from time to time I might post stuff on how my perception of the world around me varies as my mood improves, or what coping mechanisms seem to work better in my case. Hopefully, my experience can be of help to anyone else out there who's going through the same shit. You're not alone, folks. We're not alone.
And on a more upbeat note, Halloween is right around the corner! It's by far my favorite holiday so I'll def try and whip up something about it. Maybe even just sighthings of the coolest and spookiest decorations I see in town... I used to have such a thing going on my "virtual home", the beloved WALL-E Forum. Or I could re-read and watch some old classics... or even post top ten of favorite Halloween charas and masks... or party tips... it's just been so long since I celebrated Halloween that I feel out of loop on everything, although I love the holiday and look forward to it all year long. But living alone has kinda sullied my spirit and a lot of the things I enjoyed doing ended up on backburner. Maybe NOI can help me rediscover them? We'll see, I guess.
But I'll be back. This is a promise. Long live NOI!
No comments:
Post a Comment